What is warehouse mezzanine flooring?
A warehouse mezzanine floor is built to suit your business application and can be tailored to individual operational requirements. It acts as an intermediate level between the floor and roof of your warehouse to create additional space.
Benefits of having a warehouse mezzanine floor
- Significantly cheaper than renting another storage facility.
- Utilises redundant vertical space to increase your storage capacity by a minimum of 100%.
- By installing correctly designed shelving systems above and below a warehouse mezzanine floor it can significantly increase stock volume.
- Modular design allowing fast and efficient installation and if required can be extended or relocated to new premises.
- Tailored designs to meet individual needs to create single or multi-level floors.
Our experienced team will plan and design your warehouse mezzanine floor to suit individual requirements, with standard mezzanine floor loads ranging from 480 -1000 kgs/m2 (heavier loads are available), constructed having either single or multi-tier levels depending upon clear headroom availability / existing concrete slab capacity.
When considering installing warehouse mezzanine flooring, deliberation relating to means of escape and warning in the event of a fire must be incorporated to obtain building regulations approval. Here at Teepee, we undertake all work on behalf of our clients including communicating with the building inspector and fire officer to ensure all floors comply with current legislation.
Would you like a quote?
Our customers come first and we pride ourselves on delivering the best solutions and customer experience. We are committed to fair pricing and delivery of a high quality product.
WHY CHOOSE US
Based in the Midlands, we are ideally positioned to service a broad geographical area and offer bespoke, turnkey solutions to a variety of businesses.
We aim to be the best provider of warehousing storage and partitioning solutions in our industry, consistently working on behalf of our clients for more efficient and innovative strategies.
To think both creatively and practically about storage projects to ensure that our solutions are truly the best for our customers’ needs.