What is a mezzanine floor?
A mezzanine floor is an intermediate floor that is constructed between the floor and roof of the building to create another floor level.
Mezzanine floors are the ideal solution to enable manufacturing and distribution facilities to significantly increase productivity and storage capacity by maximising the cubic capacity within the building. Here at Teepee we specialise in helping businesses across the UK in expanding their space without the need to relocate, by installing a mezzanine floor you eliminate expensive re-location costs.
Benefits of installing a mezzanine floor
- Utilises redundant vertical space to release ground floor area.
- Significantly cheaper than renting additional space with no relocation costs.
- By installing correctly designed shelving systems above and below, a warehouse mezzanine floor can significantly increase stock volume.
- Modular design and fully demountable – allowing fast and efficient installation, which can be easily extended or relocated to new premises.
- Tailored designs to meet individual needs to create single or multi-level floors.
Mezzanine flooring installation
Here at Teepee we can just supply a mezzanine floor, offer a part fit-out service or alternatively the complete turnkey solution, depending upon your requirements our services include:
- Fire rating of mezzanine (1/2 – 1 hour fire protection).
- Fire protected staircase enclosures (1/2 – 1 hour fire protection).
- Partitions – acoustic, demountable, fire rated, glass, steel, etc.
- Electrical work i.e. lighting, smoke detection, small power, data cabling.
- HAVC – heat, air ventilation and cooling.
- Access equipment such as conveyors and goods lift.
Established in 1987 and a leading mezzanine flooring supplier, we have a reputation in providing our clients with warehouse, office, industrial and storage mezzanine floors, with exceptional service from start to finish. Our mezzanine floors range from 250 kgs/m2 to 1000 kgs/m2 (heavier loads are available), construction either single or multi-tier levels depending upon clear headroom availability / existing concrete slab capacity.
Types of mezzanine floors
As a mezzanine flooring supplier, we specialise in the supply and installation of the following mezzanine floors.
Warehouse mezzanine floors: Creates additional space for either picking and packing operation, storage of pallets or even an archive storage facility.
Office mezzanine floors: Constructed within both manufacturing and distribution facilities. With all our office mezzanine floors we offer a design and fit-out service incorporating office partitions, welfare facilities, electrics, heating, ventilation, and floor coverings.
Industrial mezzanine floors: Additional space created for an assembly area, machining department or inspection/testing rooms. An industrial mezzanine floor can be either open plan or have partitioned rooms above and below or a combination of both.
Would you like a quote?
Our customers come first and we pride ourselves on delivering the best solutions and customer experience. We are committed to fair pricing and delivery of a high quality product.
WHY CHOOSE US
Based in the Midlands, we are ideally positioned to service a broad geographical area and offer bespoke, turnkey solutions to a variety of businesses.
We aim to be the best provider of warehousing storage and partitioning solutions in our industry, consistently working on behalf of our clients for more efficient and innovative strategies.
To think both creatively and practically about storage projects to ensure that our solutions are truly the best for our customers’ needs.