Office partitioning is the most cost effective solution to provide a permanent or temporary workspace. Available in a variety of materials including glass, plasterboard and steel, a bespoke solution can be created in any combination of these finishes.
As a modular commercial partitioning system this product is available in a variety of standard heights ranging from 2400mm – 3000mm, which can be multi-tiered to increase height where necessary. Also, due to its inherent design, installation times on site are dramatically reduced when compared with conventional stud and plasterboard systems, furthermore most panels can easily be dismantled and re-located at a later date.
All systems take in to consideration acoustic and fire resistance properties to meet individual and Building Regulation requirements. All systems have a standard range of accessories such as doors, integral blinds, glass manifestation, and finishes to incorporate your company ethos.
Teepee also offer a complete fit out facility where we install one or all of the following services:-
- Suspended ceilings with optional concealed grid
- Decoration – painting and vinyl wall coverings
- Floor coverings – carpet tiles, wood and vinyl flooring
- Electrics – lighting, small power, data cabling
- HVAC – heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Obtain Building Regulation Approval on clients behalf