Our Job Opportunities
Teepee is a family owned business and employs 15+ staff based within Dudley, West Midlands. Established over 33 years ago, Teepee has a proven track record in supplying pallet racking, cantilever racking, shelving, mezzanine flooring, office and steel partitions. For the last decade Teepee have also been known for carrying out Sema Approved Inspections. Teepee have a variety of clients ranging from small businesses through to large blue-chip organisations.
If you’re self motivated and looking for a challenge to work in a busy but friendly environment, we have the following job opportunities available:-
We are currently looking to recruit a sales executive currently involved within storage and handling industry or office interiors. This role would suit an experienced sales executive or someone currently involved in the design / estimating department who wishes to progress to a sales executive.
The successful candidate must be opportunist, positive, presentable, excellent presentation skills and professional at all times accompanied with a working knowledge and use of AutoCad as well as basic ‘MS Office’ skills.
In return we will offer a company car with fuel card, laptop, mobile phone and an excellent remuneration package plus commission based on experience.
Please forward you’re current CV highlighting your salary expectations to Waynem@teepee.co.uk
This role involves:-
- Research business opportunities, contacting and arranging site visits.
- Assess customer’s requirements; take measurements and photographs of site.
- Estimate works, produce quotation and relevant drawings.
- Present quotation to client in line with Teepee brand values.
- On receipt of order attend handover meeting with Teepee project engineer / client.
- Create and maintain a personal rapport with all existing customer accounts.
- Undertake an agreed number of weekly cold sales calls.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on activities and achievements against pre-set monthly / annual targets, and present to management.
- Maintaining contact with client / installation teams to ensure project is completed to client’s satisfaction.
- Ensure invoices are raised at regular intervals, and ensure client payments are made to agreed schedule.