Our Job Opportunities
Teepee is a family owned business and employs 15+ staff based within Dudley, West Midlands. Established for almost 30 years Teepee has a proven track record in supplying racking, shelving, cantilever racking, mezzanine floors, office and industrial partitions, having a variety of clients ranging from small business through to large blue chip organisations.
If you’re self motivated and looking for a challenge to work in a busy but friendly environment, we have the following job opportunities available:-
We are currently looking to recruit a sales executive currently involved within storage and handling industry or office interiors. This role would suit an experienced sales executive or someone currently involved in the design / estimating department who wishes to progress to a sales executive.
The successful candidate must be opportunist, positive, presentable, excellent presentation skills and professional at all times accompanied with a working knowledge and use of AutoCad as well as basic ‘MS Office’ skills.
In return we will offer a company car with fuel card, laptop, mobile phone and an excellent remuneration package plus commission based on experience.
Please forward you’re current CV highlighting your salary expectations to Waynem@teepee.co.uk
This role involves:-
- Research business opportunities, contacting and arranging site visits.
- Assess customer’s requirements; take measurements and photographs of site.
- Estimate works, produce quotation and relevant drawings.
- Present quotation to client in line with Teepee brand values.
- On receipt of order attend handover meeting with Teepee project engineer / client.
- Create and maintain a personal rapport with all existing customer accounts.
- Undertake an agreed number of weekly cold sales calls.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on activities and achievements against pre-set monthly / annual targets, and present to management.
- Maintaining contact with client / installation teams to ensure project is completed to client’s satisfaction.
- Ensure invoices are raised at regular intervals, and ensure client payments are made to agreed schedule.