Workshop Partition Solutions
Steel partitions are ideal for an industrial environment covering a wide range of applications such as clean rooms, factory segregation, inspection rooms, offices, secure stores and manufacturing workshops.
This versatile and cost effective modular system is available in various panel configurations that can include combinations of steel, mesh and glass. All panels are manufactured using either a single or double sheet steel skin, with standard panel heights ranging from 2440 – 3660mm high, which can also be multi-tiered to increase height where necessary.
Extremely versatile, steel partitions can provide acoustic and fire resistance properties on double skin partitioning systems which can be designed to meet individual and Building Regulation requirements.
All workshop partitions are available with a variety of accessories such as sliding and roller shutter doors, plastic strip curtains and integral blinds. All panels are supplied with a durable epoxy powder coated paint finish available in a range of standard paint finishes.
Teepee also offer a complete fit out facility where we install one or all of the following services :-
- Suspended ceilings with optional concealed grid
- Maintenance – walk on roofs
- Floor coverings – carpet tiles, wood and vinyl flooring
- Electrics – lighting, small power, data cabling
- HVAC – heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Obtain Building Regulation Approval on clients behalf