What is Industrial shelving?
Industrial shelving is one of the best solutions for storage in warehouses and industries. They increase the overall capacity of storage by utilising the height while helping to organise stocks and general items.
Nowadays it is hard to find a warehouse facility without industrial shelves as they usually offer the most durability solutions while also being cheaper than many other ones. Industrial shelves are usually made from wood and metal, being sturdy, strong, and efficient for any material you may need to store.
Benefits of industrial shelving
Industrial shelving offers many benefits to any warehouse or industry. They can go from pricing to security and will also vary accordingly to each building and requirement. They include:
- Organization – Easy access to items, setting locations for specific items, quicker inventory, etc.
- Customizable – You can choose to add dividers, set height, design options and much more
- Durable – Build to last, they can withstand from daily order picks to Forklift impacts
- Space efficient – Better use of the available space by utilising the height and organising items
- Money-saving – One of the cheapest options available for industrial storage, while easy to modify and move.
Types of shelving
At Teepee warehouse solutions, we offer a nice range of industrial shelving. They vary in different sizes to single, double, or multi-tier systems and materials. They are:
- Long span shelving systems
- Short span shelving systems
- Mobile shelving systems
- Carton live shelving systems
If you need any help finding the best industrial shelving solution for you and your business, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experts
At Teepee Warehouse solutions we can offer the best industrial shelving structures to fit all your business needs. Our mission is to help businesses by creating efficient and high-quality storage solutions.
…solutions for every environment
At Teepee all our approved inspectors are fully insured and trained in accordance with SEMA standards, enabling annual expert inspections to be carried out every 12 months to meet HSE requirements.
Accompanied with all detailed reports will be a 12- month completion certificate, furthermore Teepee will contact you 3 – months prior to your next inspection with a no obligation reminder quotation.
WORKING WITH YOU
Teepee will provide free support to your PRRS representative for 12 – months. We also offer further discounts on additional site inspections throughout the year (if required), plus multi – site inspections.
As an approved SEMA accredited supplier, we can provide a no obligation quotation to undertake any repair work and maintain manufacturers warranties. Our fully insured repair service only uses genuine components and qualified SEIRS installers.