CDM stands for Construction Design and Management and pertains to the set of regulations issued in 2015 that cover the management of health, safety and welfare when carrying out construction projects.
As part of our commitment to excellence in all aspects of our service, Teepee is fully compliant with these regulations which includes the following principles:
- Planning work so that the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- Having the right people for the right job at the right time
- Co-operating and co-ordinating work with others
- Having the right information about the risks and how they are managed
- Communicating this information effectively to those who need to know
- Consulting and engaging with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
Full information is available on the Health and Safety Executive website at www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/books/l153.htm.