Reliable and Effective Warehouse Solutions
At Teepee we strive to ensure that your warehouses and workplaces work as efficiently as possible to consequently streamline the efficiency of your business. We understand how a chaotic, disorganised, and over-filled warehouse can cause havoc on your business. Affecting not only your production chain by getting in the way of your staff but also makes it harder to keep things organised. Additionally, they can become serious safety or fire hazards for yourself and your staff. Our team has over 30 years of experience in providing high-quality warehouse solutions for your storage issues.
So, what warehouse solutions are there?
- Ideal for storing large.
- Come with chipboard or steel shelf options.
- Used within archiving, manufacturing, warehousing, and wholesale environments.
- Can support loads of up to 1000kgs.
- Ideal for storing many small items.
- Can support up to 200kgs.
- Accessories such as dividers, bin fronts, lockable doors, closed back and sides.
- Used within wholesale, warehouse, and manufacturing environments.
- Found in offices, libraries, archive stores, and retail stores.
- Can hold between 250kg-1000kg, depending on the size and variety you have.
- Ideal for document storage, such as medical records, office records, archive filing, and library storage.
- Accessories such as shelf dividers, pull out file cradles, decorative end panels, electronic push button controls, and trackless systems.
- Can make your picking faster and more efficient.
- Work on first-in-first-out principles, to ensure efficiency.
- Specially designed roller-track shelves angled at a slight gradient.
- Can help to minimise picking errors and reduce the time frame between order to delivery.
- Ideal for warehouses with high picking volumes.
- Can be fitted with optimal lane guides
- Ideal to expand and maximise space without the need to relocate.
- Utilises wasted vertical space within your building.
- Can be designed to suit warehouses, offices, industrial, and retail environments.
- Modular design and fully demountable or extendable.
- Can significantly increase stock storage and/or workspaces.
- Ideal for storing long objects.
- Supports up to 5,000kgs per arm.
- Maximises your floor space.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty universal beams.
- Available in heights up to 10m and arm lengths of 3m.
- Specifically tailored to suit your brand/image.
- Available in heights up to 3000mm and widths of up to 1200mm.
- Available in solid to full height glazed, part glazed, and single or double glazing.
- Accessories such as doors, integral blinds, glass manifestations, and finishes to incorporate your company ethos.
- Cost-effective alternative to sub-dividing your warehouses.
- Premanufactured then delivered to site to minimise disturbances.
- Modular Design to allow for easy replacement in the event of damage.
- Wipeable epoxy powder coated finish for easy cleaning.
- Hygienic Partitions available: Structures made from High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) composite board, which can be cleaned effortlessly.
Why Choose Teepee for your Warehouse Solutions?
For over 30 years, we have been providing high quality storage solutions, material handling racking systems, mezzanine flooring and racking inspections for the West Midlands and beyond. Specialising in the planning and installation of storage systems, we offer our services to a wide range of industries and sectors from retail stockrooms to warehouses and everything in between
To ensure every customer receives the best possible storage system for their needs and requirements, we offer a site survey. Any weaknesses in the warehouse and production chains will be addressed and prevent them from translating into a loss of profit for your company.
For More explore our range of services or get in contact with us today!