Teepee Warehouse Solutions offer a range of pallet racking including:
- Wide aisle pallet racking
- Multi-tier racking
- Push back racking
- Drive in racking
- Double deep racking
- Narrow aisle pallet racking
Our most popular and highly versatile pallet racking system, adjustable pallet racking is used for the storage of palletised goods within warehousing, manufacturing, distribution and external applications.
As the name suggests, adjustable pallet racking can be adjusted at any point and reconfigured to suit any change in operational requirements. Should you require your pallet racking extending at a later date, this can be easily done by adding additional parts to create more locations.
The definition of pallet racking allows for the storage of palletised materials in horizontal rows with multiple levels which consists of two components, frames and beams and is designed to store 2-3 pallets per level. The standard configuration is beams clipped into frames. These beams can then be further supported by timber decking, mesh decking or support bars.
The advantages of pallet racking systems:
- Adaptable – expanded or demounted quickly and efficiently
- 100% accessibility
- Cost effective
- Easy to assemble
- Utilises the height in your height
- Pallet racks enhance the warehouse operations by allowing better use of the available space
- They can store goods on high shelves without any danger thus allowing effective use of vertical space
- They also help in the loss of goods as they arrange everything neatly and systematically