What is Cantilever Racking System Used For?
Manufactured with heavy-duty universal beams, cantilever racking systems are ideal to store long objects, facilitating and maximising stock levels. They are perfect for materials that are not usually palletised, being a great solution for many industries and warehouses.
How does Cantilever Racking Works?
Different from pallet racking systems, cantilever racking systems, or tree racking systems as they are also known, allow you to store long items thanks to their structure made of vertical upright columns and their arms.
They can be great for storing uPVC extrusions, aluminium sheets, timber, panel products, laminates, and any long and heavy items you may require. They can adjust and adapt accordingly to each product’s specifications and client needs.
Advantages and Features of Cantilever Racking Systems
Cantilever racking systems can offer many benefits to your business. These include:
- A cost-effective and long-term solution with easier storage and increased efficiency, this type of racking system is also very durable and space efficient. They prevent items to damage by correctly storing them.
- Easy access and easy to operate with increased clearance for products to assist in loading.
- Adjustable and flexible, the cantilever racking systems can also get up to 10 metres high and arms up to 3 metres in length, meeting individual requirements
- Supports large and heavy-duty horizontal items with up to 5.000kgs per arm.
- An organised solution to ‘awkward items’ that are difficult to store, is a great solution to many warehouses’ needs.
At Teepee warehouse solutions, we can provide you with the best solution for your individual need. Our team of experts can help you to find the perfect match as well as recommend the necessary quantity of racks for your warehouse.
Our racking systems are simple yet efficient, designed to the SEMA code of practice while ensuring that our products will deliver great efficiency and great value for money. We can design, supply, install and help you through all the processes, delivering also great customer service.
…solutions for every environment
At Teepee all our approved inspectors are fully insured and trained in accordance with SEMA standards, enabling annual expert inspections to be carried out every 12 months to meet HSE requirements.
Accompanied with all detailed reports will be a 12- month completion certificate, furthermore Teepee will contact you 3 – months prior to your next inspection with a no obligation reminder quotation.
WORKING WITH YOU
Teepee will provide free support to your PRRS representative for 12 – months. We also offer further discounts on additional site inspections throughout the year (if required), plus multi – site inspections.
As an approved SEMA accredited supplier, we can provide a no obligation quotation to undertake any repair work and maintain manufacturers warranties. Our fully insured repair service only uses genuine components and qualified SEIRS installers.