What are Mezzanine Floors?
Mezzanine floors are the ideal solution for premises that need extra space but don’t have enough floor space available. They are intermediate floors constructed between the roof and the floor, creating then another floor level and maximising a redundant vertical space.
Benefits of a mezzanine floor installation
It doesn’t matter if you require to build extra office space or another warehouse floor level, a mezzanine floor installation can bring many benefits to any premises they are built. These include:
- Cost-effective solution – much cheaper than relocating, mezzanine floors are also easy to install and maintain.
- Easy to extend or relocate – They are fully demountable with a modular design, so in case you do relocate in the future, you can also demount and reinstall your mezzanine floor
- Provide extra floor area – utilizes redundant vertical space creating an intermediate floor, maximizing floor area and space, to whatever the need.
- Tailor-made design – They may suit most requirements, regardless of whether it is a single floor level or a multi-floor level. For example, mezzanine floors can also have open floor space for extra storage or be used as an office.
- Different installation features – Such as the open/partitioned space, the mezzanine floors can also the installed with electrical work (lighting, data cabling, smoke detection), HAVC (heat and air ventilation), goods lifts, fire-protected staircase enclosures and more.
Benefits of Mezzanine floors for each industry
- Retail: Retail mezzanine floors generate extra working and/or storage space. They can incorporate a new sales section or even new stores.
- Industrial: Industrial mezzanine floors can increase manufacturing and production facilities. They can be used as storage with an open-plan floor mezzanine or as inspection rooms if partitioned.
- Office: Office mezzanine floors are a premium space inside a manufacturing environment and can be quite comfortable and well-constructed with different partitions, HAVC, floor coverings and more.
- Warehouse: Warehouse mezzanine floors can also serve many purposes, be it storage, office space, training rooms, etc.
Teepee Warehouse Solutions is in the field since 1987 and all our staff is trained accordingly to SEMA standards. If you have any queries about our mezzanine floor installations, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!